Sunday 10 March 2013

The Reader is Warned...

...that I will be moving house in the next two-and-a-half weeks. This means my posting schedule is likely to be erratic. Although the actual end-of-lease date is March 29, the requirements of getting the place clean - and the fact that the end date is actually Good Friday - mean that moving things out is going to be a gradual process.

It also means I'm not likely to be starting any many new craft projects during the next couple of weeks. I am going to do my best to finish the ones already underway - Solomon's Shrug, the navy skirt and the medieval doll's dress, if you've forgotten - and I have a dessert competition coming up next weekend that will take up some of my time and probably involve baking. Other than that, my craft materials and tools are going to need to be packed up soonish, so there may not be much activity here for the next little while. However, I have plans for the next few projects which I'll get started on as soon as I have time and space again.



In other news, my card reader apparently works perfectly on every computer but this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment