Wednesday 20 February 2013

The doldrums of domesticity

I'm sitting here writing this while waiting to see if the bicarbonate-of-soda mixture I've just spread over the benchtop is going to work as advertised for removing the saucepan mark.



Fingers crossed.

While I'm waiting I'm reading my way through the archives of the Yarn Harlot's blog. Does anyone here read that? I've been reading Stephanie Pearl McPhee's books for years, but I've only just started reading her blog in the last couple of weeks. It is HILARIOUS. Seriously, the woman is a comedy genius. Which is all the more unfair since she is also a knitting genius. She does hate crochet with a vengeance, but I guess nobody's perfect.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to some serious watching paste dry. Hopefully the cat won't jump in it first.

No comments:

Post a Comment